Prep Time: 27 minutes
Serving Size:2 to 3
For the white bean cream sauce:
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
5 tbsp water
¼ sea salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
1 15-ounce can of white beans
¼ tsp onion powder
For the pizza:
1 frozen pizza crust
8 oz thawed and squeezed-out frozen spinach
¼ cup and 2 tablespoons grated Violife Just Like Parmesan
½ cup of quartered artichokes
Red pepper flakes or black pepper (to serve)
1 cup of Violife Just Like Mozzarella
- Preheat your oven following the package instructions for the frozen pizza.
- To make the white bean sauce, mix the water, white beans, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon, salt, and pepper in a blender. Combine them on high until the consistency becomes smooth. If needed, taste and add more salt and pepper. Keep in mind that the consistency should be creamy and thick but runs off a spoon.
- Put the sauce in a bowl. Make sure that the water from the spinach is squeezed out well and separate the leaves of the artichoke quarters. Put them and a ¼ cup of Violife Just Like Parmesan in the white bean sauce and combine.
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the mixture on the frozen pizza. Put extra artichoke pieces on top if you want. Sprinkle the Violife Just Like Mozzarella and the rest of the Violife Just Like Parmesan.
- Bake the pizza following the package instructions.