The health benefits of raspberries are something to get excited about. A member of the antioxidant-packed berry family, these ruby-hued flavour bombs are a true superfood.
- Beauty-promoting, with their high levels of collagen-building vitamin C; detoxifying fibre; array of wrinkle-reducing antioxidants, including vitamin E and resveratrol; and biotin and vitamin B5 for strong hair and nails
- Rich in vitamin C, a powerful immune booster, antioxidant and beauty nutrient
- High in fibre, for blood sugar stability, detoxification, a healthy digestive system, lowered LDL “bad” cholesterol and satiation
- Antioxidant-rich (containing anthocyanins, tannins, flavonols and more), helping to reverse oxidative damage caused by internal and external sources
- Hydrating, making them perfect to snack on during the warmer months, or after exercise (bonus points: they also provide electrolytes)
- Mineral-rich, containing manganese, copper, magnesium and potassium
- Contain a surprising amount of plant-based, anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Folate-packed, making them a wonderful food for the ladies
How do you practice environmental kindness? Also, what's your go-to birthday dessert request?